adam johnson (merged)

Paulmcfc2703 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
So I am told, two set of talks, irrespective of Johnson.
Hopefully its Moses & the Big Mac
More likely that one of them will be a defender. There are 3 bids on the table for Moses according to latest reports, from Newcastle, West Brom and Forest. So i don't think we are getting Moses.

I'd guess Motta/Boateng and Mariga

tolmie's hairdoo said:
alera said:
Tolmie's hairdoo - Same guy that said Nedum was going to Liverpool.

You actually got any right recently, its not hard to guess what is going on.

Er?

Think you will find that was De Niro. Apology accepted. Never even commented on that particular link.

Not got any wrong or right during this window, because haven't really been posting any concrete info.

Just in case your mind continues to tell you otherwise...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=158588" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=158588</a>

I hope they are 2 of Mariga/Johnson/Cassano.

Don't think we need to bring in any more defenders with Kolo, Joleon and Bridge being fit to go along with the emergence of Boyata.

vincent said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Sorry, forgot. And.........

Kjaer, Chielinni, Maicon, Cordoba, Baloteli, Bonucci, Pazzini, Boateng, Canales, and Behrami.

Oh I detect sarcasm. Some people eh, never happy. The amount of money this club has spent buying players over the last 18 months. Some people just want us to have the attitude 'lets just buy him'.

Perhaps, some people would prefer us to but a little tougher in our negotiations. This to me is what we are doing. We after all are in the strongest position.

Sarcasm yes. But I am not advocating spending for the sake of it. I was just highlighting that all of these stories are purely that 'stories'.

Andouble said:
I hope they are 2 of Mariga/Johnson/Cassano.

Don't think we need to bring in any more defenders with Kolo, Joleon and Bridge being fit to go along with the emergence of Boyata.

Not to mention Ned.

Tomorrow should be a good indicator as to whether a move is likely or not, i would expect him not to be in the boro squad if a deal is happening.

My opinion is although he's asked to speak with us strachan will feck him off until boro get the fee they want, that fee being significantly more than we're willing to pay. We won't really budge and Johnson will run down his contract. They may have an unhappy player but it's in his interests to keep playing well so the top clubs keep an interest. Hope i'm completely wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.