Adam Johnson to dippers

If Henderson is worth 20 million aj is worth 25 million and the rest.

I still wouldn't sell him certainly not to Liverpool. He's young and English and settled in the squad.

We want to keep liverpool down. Let them sign mid table average players like Henderson.

Mad 4 It said:
£25mill, no less. At that price I would sell and buy albrighton as backup to Sanchez and bank 10mill.

Sort of agree, though I'd sell SWP to them instead & buy Albrighton & Sanchez.

if AJ is worth 20M then sanchez is worth 60M , pastore 80M , sneijder and tevez 100M , tranny 250M , messi 300M and go on

Mancio said:
if AJ is worth 20M then sanchez is worth 60M , pastore 80M , sneijder and tevez 100M , tranny 250M , messi 300M and go on

yes, but Liverpool already set the market themselves.

If they buy unproven young English talent for 20mil then surely young proven English talent is worth more.

Marvin said:
california blue said:
Id loose AJ only if we got someone like mata who can actually put in a decent cross
AJ can cross, but he's played on the right so he can cut in and shoot.

I think we might take AJ for granted. As wingers go, the only player I'd swap him for in the Premiership would be Nani

Precisely! The manager plays him on the wrong wing - doesnt do either him or the centre forward any favours. How can you judge either of them?
Johnson is a very talented player, like Boateng, and selling both/either would be a very big mistake.............

If he can sort out his fitness level, as in stamina, he'll be a game winner more than he already is. People suggesting we should accept 25 million for him whether it be from Dipperpool or anyone else are, in my opinion, are the same that said Silva was to lightweight or that Yaya was overweight & lazy! Some people just pick up on what the idiots at the match shout at our own players to fuck off back to which ever club/town/country they originally come from (like the prick who sits behind me who was shouting for Mancini to fuck off back to Italy not so long ago) & then see it as their opinion.

AJ is a quality 'young' player & needs to be encouraged as well as guided, something I'm sure Mancini & Kidd have been doing, to become the player he clearly has the potential to be.

Complete non-starter, he ticks so many boxes now that we have the 25 man / homegrown rules. He hasn't quite lived up to the hype but he is still a dangerous, versatile player with room for improvement. He's had his problems but seems to be keeping his head down. He's the classic 'A bit more than a squad player', he's capable of doing an important job for the team, AND capable of winning matches from the bench. And he's not at his peak yet.

We might relieve a little FFPR pressure but we would find it extremely hard to get a replacement of equal value to the team, for less than 20m.

He's also settled. And he's English. And we aren't exactly overflowing with talented natural wingers.

And did I mention, he's the perfect player for a team competing in the CL and the Premiership under the 25 man / homegrown rules?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.