Adam Johnson

waspish said:
sweep said:
waspish said:
What's up with him! He doesn't CROSS the fucking ball in the penalty area! That's his only weakness and it a fucking massive Fault!
Hugely overrated player, poor passer and his crossing has always been poor, lucky if they stay on the pitch let alone meet a teammate.

"His crossing has always been poor"

That's an understatement because he doesn't CROSS the fucking ball!

It does me head in!

CROSS the fucking ball AJ
Trouble with that is, as soon as he shapes to cross we may as well start moving back to our own half preparing to defend. For me if he's good at anything it's driving into the box in the lucky hope of making something happen, crossing or clever passing aren't and possibly never will be his game.

For service to Dzeko we need a lot better service from our wide players. AJ is at best a impact player but you would hope Mancini would of brought in a better winger than what we already have. It would maybe see the best out of Dzeko if we had a better winger playing and putting in better balls into the box for him.

The 1 player I will be looking at is Weiss after his loan spell up in the SPL last season maybe this year he might rival AJ for that impact role down the wing this coming season. That season up there was great for him to get first team football in a rough league.

Knee jerk after a couple of friendlies! Heard from a pretty good source he has suffered badly with depression since the passing of a close friend of a similar age last season, depression is a strange illness that can subside and reappear frequently so if his form is a little up and down for a while I wouldn't worry as he is a young lad with time on his side and will get past this setback and surpass the form he showed on his introduction at the club shortly after Mancini's.

Ian McGarry (who I personally think is a twat and puts loads of bullshit on his twitter) says Chelsea want AJ bad and have for 6 weeks but we've said he's not for sale.

Maybe he has instructions not to cross. We didn't play with a target man last season - Tevez plays ball to feet.

AJ usually plays from the right and seems to have instructions to drive into the box where he can have a go at goal himself or force the full back into a foul.

Maybe with Dzeko up top on his own we might see more crosses from AJ.

clowns pockets said:
Ha,AJ is shit but SWP is born again because of a few meaningless friendlies.......ffs...ycmiu

Um. Just reading back through the posts before your post, I can't see anyone who has actually said that, so it appears, you did actually make it up. :S

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.