Adam Johnson

He wont play many matches if we sign Agüero and an attacking midfielder.
Sometimes Mancini will prefer even Milner on the wings he did it many times last year. (Even if it is a bad ide 90% of the time.)

No great assists or crosses from AJ, not consistent enough. Impact player who maybe can do the tricks in the last 10-15 minutes.

His form in pre-season compared to SWP is a joke. Of course pre season form goes out of the window its all about fitness but his game wont improve on the bench trough the season and he has a lot to improve. He will stuck where he is now.

He is over-rated, he is very good at coming off the bench late in a game for impact. He also really needs to work on his corners.
Prove me wrong this season AJ!!!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Addam iz pro said:
He's been disappointing so far this preseason. He should be having a field day against the MLS defenders. What's the problem?

The heat maybe??? I know many players seem fine with it but that clash with Clichy seemed to knock him out to easily for my liking, I've been Canada before (I was 15 years old) to see my dad's cousins and ended up playing football with a few local kids and after 10 minutes I got a ringing in my head and felt like I was on Morphine due to the scorching heat it was horrible, I know these lads train for this kind of thing but end of the day they're still human and have their limits.

I understand what you're saying but last season he had a moan about how he wanted more starts. Then Bobby put him in the side and AJ would hardly do anything all game. There have been times where I have forgotten he was even playing.

It's been pointed out in the past that his lifestyle is not what it should be for a professional footballer.
Really hope this is not the problem still, he looked fooked after about 20 mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.