Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini - ohhh said:
city diehard said:
dctid said:
Waste of space?

Fookin hell an England International, recently given a new contract by Mancini / Marwood, earns a fookin shedload of money and would walk into all but 3 or 4 teams i the prem as first choice

In footballing terms you and i are a waste of space, it would be more accurate to say that his footballing prowess is probably not what you would want - but for fucks sake there aint many footballers in the world whom are even close to Silva

If Mancini wants him gone then someone needs to ask why the fook did he offer a new contract - the truth is unless you know what Mancini is thinking i seriously dont think you have a fookin clue what Mancini view on AJ is, i would suggest that he has some time for him because he played AJ in pre season which was more than Dzeko got - Kolo got games because there was no one else

Give the lad a break for fucks sake

He played AJ due to the lack of players which were in the squad, due to the Euros etc. only player who could play on the left hand side and Dzeko less so because we had more strikers, so your inference that Mancini does rate him is totally unfounded. The castigation he's received in post match interviews infers quite the opposite of what you're proposing.

England international? Let's not even bother.

The contract extension bewilders me as well, might be cynical but its got Marwood written all over it and had not a lot to do with Bobby, having said that contracts these days have less stature anyway.

Just because he'd walk into all but three top teams still doesn't excuse him not being good enough for our squad. So that point is irrelevant.

Some of you need to be objective. He is more than good enough for our squad. The problem is, he thinks he is better than that.

He wants to be a starter. But we have better players ahead of him and he has to be content with the supersub role or work hard to oust the competition.

Talent wise he on par with Darren Gibson.. hope you get the picture..

We took the best player from a very very average team and tried to turn him into a worldbeater and that doesnt always succeed..

So you're saying then that Gibson is good enough for our squad? Which he isn't.

city diehard said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
city diehard said:
He played AJ due to the lack of players which were in the squad, due to the Euros etc. only player who could play on the left hand side and Dzeko less so because we had more strikers, so your inference that Mancini does rate him is totally unfounded. The castigation he's received in post match interviews infers quite the opposite of what you're proposing.

England international? Let's not even bother.

The contract extension bewilders me as well, might be cynical but its got Marwood written all over it and had not a lot to do with Bobby, having said that contracts these days have less stature anyway.

Just because he'd walk into all but three top teams still doesn't excuse him not being good enough for our squad. So that point is irrelevant.

Some of you need to be objective. He is more than good enough for our squad. The problem is, he thinks he is better than that.

He wants to be a starter. But we have better players ahead of him and he has to be content with the supersub role or work hard to oust the competition.

Talent wise he on par with Darren Gibson.. hope you get the picture..

We took the best player from a very very average team and tried to turn him into a worldbeater and that doesnt always succeed..

So you're saying then that Gibson is good enough for our squad? Which he isn't.

well true.. what I meant though was that hes a one trick pony.. cut on to his left and shoot..

Gibson with is sometimes lucky weird long shots...

So you're saying then that Gibson is good enough for our squad? Which he isn't.[/quote]

well true.. what I meant though was that hes a one trick pony.. cut on to his left and shoot..

Gibson with is sometimes lucky weird long shots...[/quote]

Well it looks like there will be a few 1 trick ponies at the blue dippers next season then ! I suppose it's a step up from yard dogs....

Marvin said:
So Mancini has managed to row with Dzeko, Kolo Toure and Adam Johnson in one day. You could not make it up

city-scuffle-1_1796612b.jpg

Just after Bob pinned the teamsheet up

johnny crossan said:
Marvin said:
So Mancini has managed to row with Dzeko, Kolo Toure and Adam Johnson in one day. You could not make it up

city-scuffle-1_1796612b.jpg

Just after Bob pinned the teamsheet up

Nigel looking on thinking I could snap you in half you clown!

do we need him?
no

would we miss him?
not really

could we replace him for a player of similar ability or better?
yes

For someone who'd just fallen out with the manager and was set to never play for the club again he looked happy enough to join in the post match celebrations.

[bigimg]http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Manchester+City+v+Chelsea+FA+Community+Shield+WxR39x7uLtbl.jpg[/bigimg]

Harsh

Always looks like he can make something happen. I'm a big fan

Hope he stays despite the non-story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.