Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueCityfan said:
Sometimes i wonder how shit AJ has to play before some people stop rating him. I can't remember when he last time played a decent game in a city shirt. Can someone remind me?
Sunderland away did it for me, couldn't beat Sunderland 3rd choice left back once.

SamTheGuru said:
How on earth would loaning this guy out benefit us in any way shape or form? We need to cash in on AJ asap.

Loans can be a pain, however the loan option does work for us too!
Adebayor spent a year on loan in our league, where he was able to score goals against our rivals, yet he was unable to play against us, and cause us any problems!

I think loaning players on big wages just doesn't work for us. It's hang strung us this window and will do next if we carry on like this. It stops us taking advantages of any bargains/surprise opportunities which are to good an opportunity to miss,

Jeremy "no music in the dressing room" Cross is back with his latest exclusive, this time featuring Johnson. For some reason I can actually believe this one as Johnson thinks he is the dog's bollox...

195qtd.jpg

I try not to get into the whole anti-City media conspiracy, but does anyone write more anti-City stories than that wanker?

LoveCity said:
Jeremy "no music in the dressing room" Cross is back with his latest exclusive, this time featuring Johnson. For some reason I can actually believe this one as Johnson thinks he is the dog's bollox...

195qtd.jpg

That's just ridiculous. Who the fuck would buy a 13v cordless drill?

Barcon said:
LoveCity said:

195qtd.jpg

Lol !

LoveCity said:

195qtd.jpg

Haha Cech, complaining about the abuse terry got

Lomas has a lob on said:
SamTheGuru said:
How on earth would loaning this guy out benefit us in any way shape or form? We need to cash in on AJ asap.

Loans can be a pain, however the loan option does work for us too!
Adebayor spent a year on loan in our league, where he was able to score goals against our rivals, yet he was unable to play against us, and cause us any problems!

It depends how you use the loan system - do you use it too give young but talented footballers whom are not quite ready yet to get into the squad game time at another club with a view to bringing them back ala Rags did for Welbeck or Bobby did with Boyata (not sure about Boyota)

Alternatively you can use the loan system as we have done to move high profile extremely well paid players whom we cant sell, out of the club and away from the squad for 12 months.

The loans that have not worked or we ended up paying the bulk of the wages will never work because by definition these are players we do not want so just because we over paiy them why should others

Its our own making sadly but agree the Ade to Spuds helped us lets hope the AJ one (if true) also works in our favour - Everton would be a good destinaton

Barcon said:
LoveCity said:

195qtd.jpg

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa.
Well done mate that made me laugh out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.