Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the "Nedum" moment then from Johnson?

"I'm the kind of player that needs to be playing regularly. Any player does really, no matter what age they are. I need to play week in, week out. You can't just go into one game after not having played for five and be expected to perform."

"It'd be nice to get a run of games with England and, hopefully, I can push on to the next qualifiers. I'm not sure if I'll get that chance at City."

LoveCity said:

"I'm the kind of player that needs to be playing regularly. Any player does really, no matter what age they are. I need to play week in, week out. You can't just go into one game after not having played for five and be expected to perform."

"It'd be nice to get a run of games with England and, hopefully, I can push on to the next qualifiers. I'm not sure if I'll get that chance at City."

ok bye then

LoveCity said:

Is he manoeuvring his way out?
Some just don't know when to shut up.

Matt the Giant said:
LoveCity said:

Is he manoeuvring his way out?
Some just don't know when to shut up.

would love 12+ for him, a small profit and if we get sinclair we won't miss him at all. this coming from someone who has his name on one of my shirts. very disappointed in his tenure here

scored some great goals for us but cant wait to see the back of him, never stops drinking and cannot stop opening his mouth

He wants regular football, something he will not get with the system we play. It is anybodies guess in what fee we can realistic get for Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.