Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Adcock said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
alextheswede said:
IMO Johnson is off to everton on loan. We are just waiting to tie up a deal for Sinclair kinda makes sense to me

This

Where does pineaar play (position ally) ? I thought it was same place as AJ

Doesnt pineaar play on the left wing whereas AJ plays on the right ;) ha ha

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Tony Adcock said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

Where does pineaar play (position ally) ? I thought it was same place as AJ

Doesnt pineaar play on the left wing whereas AJ plays on the right ;) ha ha

I don't know.....that's why I was asking, but if you are correct then I can see this move/loan happening and it would be good for both parties

I was joking as the fact AJ is a left winger however Mancini always plays him on the right cutting in!

I would much prefer to see him on the left delivering quality crosses into the penalty box.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Johnson has zero pace (and a suspect work rate) and in his position that's pretty much key. However, he remains a decent impact player against mentally tired defences, he has a decent touch, scores his share of goals and contributes the odd superb defence splitting pass. Some of the rubbishing of him on here borders on the ridiculous, and unless someone was prepared to give us ridiculous money for the lad (which they aren't), I would not replace him with Sinclair, but keep the two. Decent squad players.
What don´t you understand he wants to play!! I HOPE he leaves on a permanent basis, hate his attitude.

I understand bobs frustrations with him, but I must say, in a era where there are relitively few players who enjoy running with the ball, I have enjoyed seeing the lad. He will either go to Everton or Sunderland where a good British coach can get into his head, or more like City would be like sell him to Arsenal, then watch Wenger do a Henry with him and turn him into a 30 goal Striker with 4 going past us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.