Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam has the ability but his end product, goals aside, is crap. He fails to really run at the defenders. He needs to be more direct in his approach rather than passing sideways all the time and he needs to time his runs more effectively. He has the potential but at his age you'd have thought he should have fulfilled any potential he has shown at the early stages of his career.

Fookin gutted if the lad has gone the shit he gets maybe he deserves another start

While not a straight swap. Maybe Aj is for Skrtel plus £7Millon. In separate deals. They could make them both undisclosed so no one can make fun of Liverpool like they usually do lol

Bobby can't seem to get any more out of him, but this could come back and bite us as Brendan Rodgers seems to get new life out of flagging players.

I like Adam Johnson,he did well in his bit part role last season and given enough games i think he could of been great for us,but if he does go i wish him well and hope he plays himself back into the England set up.

Can you imagine what he will say about Roberto in his interviews if this deal comes through?
"He never gave me a chance"
"I couldn't understand a word he said to be honest"
"I was the best player in the squad, everyone thought so... except for the gaffer. Who knows why."
"I think he was afraid of me... intimidated sort of..."

I personally think he's a good player and I was hoping he'd take that next step in his development... but I've been hoping for two years now and still no signs of him improving. At that price I hope we do sell him, for our and his sake. Funny though, if he once again falls behind the mighty Stuart Downing in the pecking order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.