Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is more interested in partying than playing...This is his problem

I have been on AJ's most vocal critics as he rarely turns in a match winning performance apart from the odd goal..Impact player at best... Sell.

richards30 said:
if the reported £17.5m is true then rip the red dippers arm off!!

Agreed. He is excellent as an impact sub, but I guess nobody wants to be in that position all their lives. I like him as a player, but if he is not willing to improve then no other option but to sell him.
Getting a 10mil profit on a player is not bad returns..

Take the money and run definetly, him and Bobby have never really got on and his body language shows that. He's just not got the balls to be successful enough at City. I hate seeing players like him jump out of tackles.

On the level of performance delivered by him on a CONSISTENT basis over the past 2 years i'd take £12.5m now, so if the £17.5m is true its a no brainer for us and for him (more regular football for him with Liverpool).

At times he looks like a top half Premier League Player, at others he doesn't come close.
Would he get into a Chelsea or United team? Probably not. Therefore, he probably shouldn't be with us either.

Hopefully, if he does leave we will then be able to blood a youngster or two next season in his place.

Hope he does go. I will clap him upon his return, but for both club and player this would be the best outcome I feel.

All the best Johnson (fingers crossed).

He is a classic 'Match of the Day' player. I am amazed at the amount of other football supporters who rate him so highly.

But i have put this down to only seeing highlights of him as if you do that he does look a good influential player, but i see full games and know he has less of an overall impact on games.

So for 17.5 Million.............

If thats offered i would look to sell as i think there are far better wide men on a consistant basis for similar money.

He should be valued as per current market trends. If Liverpool rated Carrol, Downing, Adam etc at such prices, if Bale is £50m and Modric £40m, then AJ is worth £20m any day of the week, if not more. We should be getting better prices for our players nowadays, they're champions

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
He is more interested in partying than playing...This is his problem

I have been on AJ's most vocal critics as he rarely turns in a match winning performance apart from the odd goal..Impact player at best... Sell.

Oh, like YOU know his life.

Adam Johnson is a good player in the wrong team. We put so much emphasis on keeping the ball that I think he's scared of trying to take players on and losing the ball, so he just plays the easy ball back inside too often.

£17.5m would be a good price for us and I can see him going, and doing well, at Liverpool, if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.