Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why are we in for Sinclair when we have this guy.....He is perfect for our plan B and can also improve....I love this guy,,,,,just needs to be more consistent and given a proper run in.....

Cityinmyheart said:
I wonder why are we in for Sinclair when we have this guy.....He is perfect for our plan B and can also improve....I love this guy,,,,,just needs to be more consistent and given a proper run in.....
Strange bump?

Pull the finger out AJ!

I really don't like watch AJ play. Remember his first game against Bolton i think it was where he showed pace, good touch and actually attacked defenders. Never seen it since...

He's a MoTD player! He looks great in a highlight feature, but watch him for 90 mins and you see about 10-15 mins of quality, and 75-80 mins of the invisible man.
A great sub to have, but unfortunately thats about it! Silva and Nasri are his competition after all!

We need to hang on to super-subs. Remember Fairclough and Sokskaar from years back? A good subtitute able to add a new dimension to your game is a real asset.

Lomas has a lob on said:
He's a MoTD player! He looks great in a highlight feature, but watch him for 90 mins and you see about 10-15 mins of quality, and 75-80 mins of the invisible man.
A great sub to have, but unfortunately thats about it! Silva and Nasri are his competition after all!
That's what happens to wide players, and the good thing about AJ is not that he touches the ball 200 times a game, but that you get an end-product. You said it yourself. He features in the highlights. He scores andcreates goals, and that's more important than featuring times in a 10 man passing move that peters out to nothing. At the end you need a player with the ability yo take out a defender one on one or deliver first time through ball

Marvin said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
That's what happens to wide players, and the good thing about AJ is not that he touches the ball 200 times a game, but that you get an end-product. You said it yourself. He features in the highlights. He scores andcreates goals, and that's more important than featuring times in a 10 man passing move that peters out to nothing. At the end you need a player with the ability yo take out a defender one on one or deliver first time through ball

AJ also has the major disadvantage that he's constantly in and out of the team, which must make it difficult to find and maintain your top form. If he were to move to somewhere like Liverpool and start getting a run of games in their starting line up, he'll become a top player for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.