Adam Wharton

Real would sign shit with sugar on to sell their brand....ie Beckham.

I very much doubt Bellingham would've achieved his stats if he'd have come to the PL, even with City, where I think he'll be in three years time.
Not sure we would do that we buy good players or make good players stars not sure we really buy stars also not sure real will sell that soon

He would still do the same duties as Wharton if Pep did decide to use him in that position. Besides that he would play the same the amount of games as McAtee if we did decide to sign Wharton at this stage.

You don't rate Wharton based upon that observation, but compairing McAtee for the role , really ?

Real would sign shit with sugar on to sell their brand....ie Beckham.

I very much doubt Bellingham would've achieved his stats if he'd have come to the PL, even with City, where I think he'll be in three years time.

Yes it’s all about the brand they rarely win anything. There transfer philosophy has totally changed since the Beckham days.

Most of the players become brands by association with the brand of Real Madrid.

You don't rate Wharton based upon that observation, but compairing McAtee for the role , really ?
27 pages in. 25 of which are people suggesting Ray doesn’t understand what a 6 is.

It’ll be 250 soon. It’s a hill he’s decided to die upon and will repeatedly say he doesn’t rate Wharton.

McAtee is just as creative. Both are behind our current midfielders at the club but McAtee fits us a lot better.
Just don't get the McAtee talk. If we go into this season depending oh him it's going to be a long season. He shows a little promise but nothing more than an average PL player.

Just don't get the McAtee talk. If we go into this season depending oh him it's going to be a long season. He shows a little promise but nothing more than an average PL player.
McAtee is never going to be tried as a 6 under Pep unless we have 20 injuries.

Rodri
Kovacic
Bernardo
Lewis
O’Reilly
Nunes
Stones
Akanji
Gvardiol
Wright

Would all be ahead of McAtee as a 6.

Probably Ederson too.

Depending on him? I suspect we'll play another 10 players alongside him, I'm fairly confident he won't let the side down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.