Adam Wharton

McAtee can be converted if required to play deeper if Pep wished. He still has plans for him. Rico Lewis is another who could play the 6 if Pep wants him in that role. Both are young players who still have time on their sides and are equally talented as Wharton.

Utter, utter madness.

I love McAtee, but he's never ever EVER going to play as a 6.

McAtee can be converted if required to play deeper if Pep wished. He still has plans for him. Rico Lewis is another who could play the 6 if Pep wants him in that role. Both are young players who still have time on their sides and are equally talented as Wharton.
Mcatee is in his early 20s and has played all his football in an attacking position. It would be very difficult for Pep to turn him into a defensive minded player at this stage of his career. If he was a CM maybe but as an AM it's nearly impossible.

McAtee could not tackle his own shadow, he has huge attacking threat and creativity, that in itself is a great gift, why the hell would Pep want to change that?

Bellingham was exposed as potentially a good player by substantially better players at the Euros.

His temperament and team play need to change significantly.
How do you mean ? I don’t think he has looked that good when I have seen him but surely he must be more than that to play for real

How do you mean ? I don’t think he has looked that good when I have seen him but surely he must be more than that to play for real
Real would sign shit with sugar on to sell their brand....ie Beckham.

I very much doubt Bellingham would've achieved his stats if he'd have come to the PL, even with City, where I think he'll be in three years time.

Real would sign shit with sugar on to sell their brand....ie Beckham.

I very much doubt Bellingham would've achieved his stats if he'd have come to the PL, even with City, where I think he'll be in three years time.
I think even faster if they get Wirtz

McAtee could not tackle his own shadow, he has huge attacking threat and creativity, that in itself is a great gift, why the hell would Pep want to change that?
I don't think Wharton is the answer either but I would rather give what we currently go a real go at the first team before a player who has only joined Palace in January.

Mcatee is in his early 20s and has played all his football in an attacking position. It would be very difficult for Pep to turn him into a defensive minded player at this stage of his career. If he was a CM maybe but as an AM it's nearly impossible.
He would still do the same duties as Wharton if Pep did decide to use him in that position. Besides that he would play the same the amount of games as McAtee if we did decide to sign Wharton at this stage.

He still do the same duties as Wharton if Pep did decide to use him in that position.
No, not really. Like someone said before, Mcatee could hardly tackle his own shadow if he needed to.

No mate their qualities are different. Wharton is a ball winner and interceptor who likes to play quick, direct forward passes.

Mcatee is the player Wharton would be giving the ball to, to make things happen.
McAtee is just as creative. Both are behind our current midfielders at the club but McAtee fits us a lot better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.