Adam Wharton

You're comparing apples and oranges, you really are. If you want to compare someone at the club now to Wharton then Perrone would probably be your best shot.
Even then I would give Perrone a shot (providing we can register him) ahead of Wharton

Just don't get the McAtee talk. If we go into this season depending oh him it's going to be a long season. He shows a little promise but nothing more than an average PL player.
He is a good player who costs us nothing. Whether he does make a breakthrough is debatble but I would still give him a chance ahead of a shiny new player who has only played in the Premier League since last January

He is a good player who costs us nothing. Whether he does make a breakthrough is debatble but I would still give him a chance ahead of a shiny new player who has only played in the Premier League since last January
Fair enough but not in a position he doesn’t and can’t play in.

How many times have you watched Perrone and what did you see?
Ray has an odd view of most of the players we are linked with compared to some of our fringe players to be honest. I don't always disagree with him, but to have negative views on so many of them seems a bit odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.