Adam Wharton

Again you're wrong, over 40% of Rodri league minutes were for the B team at Villareal. I'm now thinking you are on a wind up, nobody can get this many things wrong. Fair play you've hooked me and a few others.
I am not completely on the wind up. Rodri did make a major breakthrough at Villareal at 19 despite playing 40% league minutes at their comparable ages in their reserves. And besides that there is a too much hype surrounding Adam Wharton and his current rise at Palace. He is not the first midfielder to be talked up.

I am not completely on the wind up. Rodri did make a major breakthrough at Villareal at 19 despite playing 40% league minutes at their comparable ages in their reserves. And besides that there is a too much hype surrounding Adam Wharton and his current rise at Palace. He is not the first midfielder to be talked up.
He played the equivalent of about 10 games before he turned 21, and 94 minutes at 19 - you're on the wind up.

After watching 75 min of him my first judgement is that i tend to agree with RayCTID. This guy has the same/similar player profile like McAtee besides he`s 2cm taller & has less pace. He looked slow in defensive transition/pressing & weak in defensive duells. Some promising skill set in his offensive game but so does have McAtee & Perrone.

To drop any money on him would be mad if you have our current squad. Would even prefer to develope O`Reilly. Our academy has & will be easily produce player profiles similar to him.

After watching 75 min of him my first judgement is that i tend to agree with RayCTID. This guy has the same/similar player profile like McAtee besides he`s 2cm taller & has less pace. He looked slow in defensive transition/pressing & weak in defensive duells. Some promising skill set in his offensive game but so does have McAtee & Perrone.

To drop any money on him would be mad if you have our current squad. Would even prefer to develope O`Reilly. Our academy has & will be easily produce player profiles similar to him.

He won 6 out of his 8 duels and isn't an attacking midfielder, like McAtee. The comparison is mad. Our academy hasn't produced a player like Wharton, despite years of trying.

He’s a completely different player to Mcatee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.