Adam Wharton

At a similar age (20) Rodri was playing for Vilareals B team. You genuinely have no clue what you are talking about.
He still made his debut at 19 at a top 6 club (Villareal and it didn't take long to nail a place in their team. Likewise for having a clue about Wharton.

17 before he reall nailed a place for Spain.

Even with another manager he wouldn't either.

Ok you defintely think that Wharton wouldn't have played for Spain at age 16 or 17, but what exactly does that indicate ?

I'm not sure that anybody else has compared him to Yamal as a player ?

Putting aside how much he would cost in a year or whatever, and just talking about the boy as a player.

The lad has a lot of good attributes. He reads the game well, he can intercept well and sense danger. He's good on the ball technically too and has a good forward pass in him from what I saw last season. Not only can he play simple passes at DM or CM and keep the ball moving, but he can play between the lines too.

I don't know if he will fulfil his potential or not, but he looks a really good player in the making to me. He's already performing well but at age 20 he could go up a level or two and be an elite DM.

I think he looks like he can be better than Rice. He's definitely already better than Phillips I would say. I think he's a bigger prospect too than the more hyped Mainoo.

But maybe I am getting carried away, as he still has to perform long-term in the PL.

Putting aside how much he would cost in a year or whatever, and just talking about the boy as a player.

The lad has a lot of good attributes. He reads the game well, he can intercept well and sense danger. He's good on the ball technically too and has a good forward pass in him from what I saw last season. Not only can he play simple passes at DM or CM and keep the ball moving, but he can play between the lines too.

I don't know if he will fulfil his potential or not, but he looks a really good player in the making to me. He's already performing well but at age 20 he could go up a level or two and be an elite DM.

I think he looks like he can be better than Rice. He's definitely already better than Phillips I would say. I think he's a bigger prospect too than the more hyped Mainoo.

But maybe I am getting carried away, as he still has to perform long-term in the PL.

A fair assessment imo based upon his limited time at CP, and I admit to never having heard of him before then.

However I would expect those employed to scout will be fully aware , and City do appear to done so if reports are accurate.

Ok you defintely think that Wharton wouldn't have played for Spain at age 16 or 17, but what exactly does that indicate ?

I'm not sure that anybody else has compared him to Yamal as a player ?
Wharton isn't an outstanding talent If he was more teams would have took the gamble with with him a lot sooner and it would be impossible for Southgate ignore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.