Adam Wharton

Because we initially wanted to sign him next summer so him staying there a year benefits us, knowing we then get him the following summer. They then get an extra year out of him rather than losing his this year
Palace don't need to sell. so IF we want him we will be paying a huge premium and if that's the case why the hell would we want to let him stay there on loan?

Wharton would be a great signing, but I can't see if happening this summer. As for sending Phillips in part exchange, dream on...
The whole transfer forum is full of posters who do nothing but dream on!! Haha!
Can’t remember one window where we’ve gone down the route of buying players on posters fifa wish list!!

I'll walk around stark bollock naked along Market street in City centre if Adam Wharton signs for Manchester City.

That's how confident I am he won't be signing for us.
I would be highly surprised if anyone noticed you in your walk down market street with the amount of .....shall we say sideshows going on down there

Not convinced he's the answer at all, Kimmich would be the better bet as he'd be a near first team starter, Wharton wouldn't. We don't want any more Phillip's or Nunes type signings where they're rotting on the bench or not in the squad at all

Not convinced he's the answer at all, Kimmich would be the better bet as he'd be a near first team starter, Wharton wouldn't. We don't want any more Phillip's or Nunes type signings where they're rotting on the bench or not in the squad at all
Ot remotely like Phillips,

from what i understand as of now is that City will try to sign Wharton this summer, if successful, then he will remain for one year on loan at Palace, then he will join City

By then we may have sold Kovacic or someone else to free up space

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.