Adam Wharton

A good player, but Archie Grey is the player City should have signed, and we should have signed him in January.
Like i say a good player that does not dominate games, or at least not yet, i think this is a player interest that will just drift.
I've heard good things about Archie, but he's a really different player than Wharton.

£54m for somebody with about half of a seasons experience in the PL? That's more than that Spanish lad's release clause. I suppose you're gambling on potential here.

Great idea. He is the last good option out there for us this late in the window. Pay the RC. We need a DM and Wharton wouldn't expect to start every game. 20 years old, and would fit us like a glove. He could learn way more from Rodri and Pep playing 25-30 games this season than starting every week at Crystal Palace (all due respect).

Great idea. He is the last good option out there for us this late in the window. Pay the RC. We need a DM and Wharton wouldn't expect to start every game. 20 years old, and would fit us like a glove. He could learn way more from Rodri and Pep playing 25-30 games this season than starting every week at Crystal Palace (all due respect).

We really shouldn't be disrespecting Palace, Blue. We struggle to beat them home and away most seasons.

We really shouldn't be disrespecting Palace, Blue. We struggle to beat them home and away most seasons.
Credit to them for that, but I think they would also acknowledge that learning from Pep, and Rodri, is a career-changing opportunity most players should take if given a chance. Like Savinho recently said, everyone improves under Pep (with few exceptions).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.