Adam Wharton

The whole transfer forum is full of posters who do nothing but dream on!! Haha!
Can’t remember one window where we’ve gone down the route of buying players on posters fifa wish list!!
So I take it
Wirtz and musiala are not coming to us ?
Tbh I can’t see it because for one not many will even entertain it untill these charges are sorted and going up against Real Madrid mostly ends one way .

He's obviously rubbish, Southgate hasn't given him a single minute at the Euros!

Surely in everyone’s interests especially his own for him to stay another season at Palace
Tolmie said that was our plan, but other clubs are trying to buy him this summer. Hence, we have no choice but to act now. One could say buy him now and let him stay at Palace for a season, but we need someone to support Rodri right now.

A good player, but Archie Grey is the player City should have signed, and we should have signed him in January.
Like i say a good player that does not dominate games, or at least not yet, i think this is a player interest that will just drift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.