Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

Savic definitely,his issues were mainly surrounding his home life which affected his form,he has developed into a good un and would have saved us plenty of heartache and cash had we stuck with him.

Denayer,Rekik,Mee,and now Tosin (even Boateng might have been handled better?) were never developed properly here - we werent patient enough and saw the cheque book as the best fix.

Hindsight perhaps,but all the above have carved out excellent careers for themselves.
Matija Nastasic could be added to that list as well, imo.

Pep has played 2x right footed CBs numerous times. Yes the preference is a natural right and left sided player but before Laporte I don't think we had a left footed CB.

I hope i'm wrong with Dias. But he seems to me to be a player that was a couple of rungs down the list. I like the Ake signing and I think we have a number of decent options at right sided CB including Fernadinho and Walker if it came to it. Personally I would have gone with what we have and gone back to the list next summer.
Who do you believe was first choice? and what do you not like about Dias?

I would not have got anyone I would have gone with Laporte, Stones, Fernandinho, Tosin, THB. I would also plan to use Walker as a CB as well if need be.

So despite our defense being our down fall last year you would not improve if in fact might make it worse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.