Additional time

The powers that be can easily ban in game coaching but it seems they like the American style time out in game coaching for tv reasons

im on of the biggest critics of time wasting but it's up to the ref to move the game along during play not oh ill add 10 minutes to the end all good. Yesterday Timber lost his boot wanted game stopped a freindly city kicked it out then we had to wait while he retrived his boot then slowly retie them. once picked boot up the game shouldve restarted enough time wasted strolling back for boot

Last edited:
That would make the game go on for around 30-40 minutes longer than it currently does.

City had the highest average time in play last season with 60 minutes. Newcastle the lowest with 51 minutes.
Would not sop the clock every time the ball goes out, but if a throw takes longer than say 10 seconds , then you add time on for the excess. Timekeeper would most likely be needed. Agree need to be careful where we take all this or we will end up with bloody quarters and time outs before too long.

Would not sop the clock every time the ball goes out, but if a throw takes longer than say 10 seconds , then you add time on for the excess. Timekeeper would most likely be needed. Agree need to be careful where we take all this or we will end up with bloody quarters and time outs before too long.
personally i think VAR was timekeeper yesterday ! . just how did matterface know after walkers injury how long to minute did he know was going to be added on unless told

No idea we will find out these season as in a team winning just 1-0=what added time?! To a team winning 2+ goals!

I hope when we at home we are 5 nil up we get 8 mins plus if we don't it's all a fix do what you want as per usual method
It will all be based on momentum. If we are cruising to a 3 nil win, the added time will be a standard 1 or 2 minutes. If we are winning by one goal and the other team are showing an initiative, the added time will be 6 plus.

personally i think VAR was timekeeper yesterday ! . just how did matterface know after walkers injury how long to minute did he know was going to be added on unless told
True. If thats the case already and how they are going to implement it then think we need see an extra time clock that shows the aggregate time being added as we go along transparently.

It will all be based on momentum. If we are cruising to a 3 nil win, the added time will be a standard 1 or 2 minutes. If we are winning by one goal and the other team are showing an initiative, the added time will be 6 plus.

Well that is bent then it shouldn't matter if a team are winning 6-0 or 1-0 the time added should be the same

The problem for us was that we shouldn`t have been in a position to be "clinging on".Instead we seemed in the latter stages to tell Arsenal to "bring it on".

I think we're just a bit short of fitness. The last 15 minutes of both halves we looked leggy. That was a great runout yesterday in terms of preparation I felt, just a sickener to lose in that manner but it is just a friendly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.