Additional time

Hmmm, let's see how much is added this season if we're struggling in a game and the opposition are time wasting a lot. I guarantee it will be nowhere near 9 minutes

It makes no sense at all.

I can kinda understand, on some level, those who leave when you’re getting thrashed 8-0 (but even then, it’d be nicer to stay and stick by the lads)

But other than in that specific scenario, it makes no sense. You’re missing the game you came to see. You have no idea what the result ended up as, or what happened for a key portion of the match. What was the point of turning up at all?

I’m sure there will have been some who missed *that* certain title win versus QPR, despite having been there at the start.
Many were on Wembley Way when Horlock and Dickov scored.

I used to leave films early, I didn't know that the Titanic had sunk until last year.

Went to see Mission Impossible last weekend......a couple got up and left 10 mins before the end....I was amazed

Looking at todays games in the championship, extra time averaged around 9 minutes.
Will we now see a new era for early leavers?
Quite a few around us in the family stand leave on 75 mins.
With a whopping potential of now leaving 25 mins +or- before the end of the game!

Last one out turn off the lights!
Refs have been told to turn off the Stopwatch when the ball is not in play.

It is not strict timing or it would be a lot more, so hard to work out what they are doing. Games finishing at 5.10pm as idiotic. There is always dead time and up to the ref to manage it.

We saw in the world cup they tried this but then abandoned it in the knock out stages, it isn't water polo. More injuries are likely due to this, and fans seem bored with the the additions.

It is not strict timing or it would be a lot more, so hard to work out what they are doing. Games finishing at 5.10pm as idiotic. There is always dead time and up to the ref to manage it.

We saw in the world cup they tried this but then abandoned it in the knock out stages, it isn't water polo. More injuries are likely due to this, and fans seem bored with the the additions.
Hopefully they will not need to add that much time when teams realise that time wasting will be futile?

Hmmm, let's see how much is added this season if we're struggling in a game and the opposition are time wasting a lot. I guarantee it will be nowhere near 9 minutes
Is the correct answer.

Can see it coming, just look at how quick Eddie is booked for time wasting compared to whichever keeper we were playing against last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.