Additional time

Hope they bring in longer extra time this season in the prem. City still the only team iv frequently seen given no injury time in either half.

I remember the villa game. The amount of time they wasted in that second half and then we wasted when we went 3-2 up, I was expecting 8 or 9 minutes. I couldn't believe it was only 4

Independent time keeping and stop the clock. It works in rugby which is a similar game so why not.

Would love them to do that but TV companies wouldn't like their schedules ruined who unfortunately seem to be the driving force of football. Rugby league games last officially 80 minutes and is probably why it works for them. Cutting soccer games to 80 minutes would need the FA, UEFA and FIFA to agree to any change. That wouldn't be popular to the fan's.

The Stockport game said eight minutes of stoppage time but they actually played nearly sixteen, I mean wtf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.