Additional time

I've got a very radical solution. Get the referees to do their job. There's no need for 11 added minutes if the ref books the keeper early on, refuses to be conned by a pretend injury and doesnt allow Arteta to hold training sessions every 15 minutes.

Whilst I'm recovering from knee op, I've been re-watching all the Champions League games.

There is hardly any time wasting from both sides. Both teams just trying to play football as how it should be.

Whilst I'm recovering from knee op, I've been re-watching all the Champions League games.

There is hardly any time wasting from both sides. Both teams just trying to play football as how it should be.

I take it you didn't watch any Atletico games then.

It's about time fooking fed up with being robbed by time-wasting, inept officials.
We pay a lot of money to watch 90mins of football not 70.
As earlier post mentions though give it a month as soon as red tops are on receiving end of a injury time winner all will change back

What will the early leavers do if there’s 8 mins each week effectively you be missing nearly 15 min or so of a match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.