Ade can leave apparently

i said a while back that bob does'nt fancy ade, i dont know why cos when he's on song he's a tremendous player, its that though that lets him down, he has to be in the mood. i dont think he'll start if we get all our players in.

Is that based on a hunch or anything real?

When Tevez was on fire at the end of last season he brought Adebayor back in, and played Tevez deeper which showed a lot of faith from Mancini in Adebayor.

So why did we give him the number 9 shirt them ?

Hes easily our best centre foward at the moment very different type of player to Tevez. His goal ratio last season was excellent all things considered, he should get 20 pre goals a season for us easy if he stay fit and plays regular.

If we get rid of him we would have 2 sign 2 new big forwards.

Its clearly utter bullshit.

He will be using no. 9 next season; it does not seem he will be leaving!!

alera said:

Hes easily our best centre foward at the moment very different type of player to Tevez. His goal ratio last season was excellent all things considered, he should get 20 pre goals a season for us easy if he stay fit and plays regular.

it might just be bull but i have heard a couple of times that ade may be moved on, now the gossips are saying it, he does though have the 9 shirt so we'll to keep fingers crossed.

de niro said:
alera said:

it might just be bull but i have heard a couple of times that ade may be moved on, now the gossips are saying it, he does though have the 9 shirt so we'll to keep fingers crossed.

maybe he is only keeping the number 9 shirt warm for torres...;)

Ask yourselves if ade would put his head where he hurts for the team,i mean the guy can't flick a ball despite being taller than most defenders he comes up against.

Like someone said on the manchestereveningnews.co.uk he always seems to duck just before the ball reaches him as if he was scared of the ball,the man has no guts and shouldn't be playing for this team at least not as a starter,lazy,wrong attitude that i am all that when all he does is score easy goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.