Ade Durham on Talksport

This was talkshites pathetic attempt to respond to that City fan who rinsed Jordan & white a week back outing the RED CARTEL and now the penny has dropped with other fans of how true the RED CARTEL control football in England AND Europe. Ade Durham best Mate is a City fan so I presume he has taken up the gauntlet on his behalf - Ade also outed Harry Redknaps false FA Cup win (8 of the players had not been paid for the club went into administration so never paid for them and should be stripped of the FA Cup)
His Son his a City fan also...he's also quite fair in his assessment of football these days too..and he absolutely blasted Liverpool and Utd t,boot..

Funny enough I was listening to this show and heard the trailer about Durham coming on, turned it straight off expecting another City hater…
Well I’ll go to the foot of our stairs..! There is a journo out there who isn’t kissing arse and denouncing City 24/7

Its not the first time, I'm sure around 10 years ago he was giving it too UEFA for using FFP to stop Gods own and PSG from challenging the cartel

Great stuff mate. FWIW, Our Supporters Club Branch was set up a dozen years or more ago by a couple of Scots who’d fallen in love with City. Lewis had gone to Blackpool expecting them to take on the rags in the bank holiday friendly. There had been a misprint in the schedule and he watched City by chance.

A focal point of the Branch was the Menwith Hill base so we had quite a few US Service personnel on our coach in the early days. That has changed since Lewis retired to Cyprus but we still have strong connections with Menwith Hill.

The Supoorters Club has grown from strength to strength and it’s a good balance between exiled Mancs and Yorkshire born and bred Blues (Often with family connections to Manchester). We now have 250 plus members.
250+ members - brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.