Ade Durham on Talksport

I know I’m like a stuck record but City’s PR department need to cultivate more relationships like Adrian Durham and Martin Samuel. The lies are out of control. There’s a meme doing the rounds which people are believing without questioning that claims Liverpool’s game got higher viewing figures than ours. It’s a total, made up piece if propaganda from some stupid kid, and it’s gone viral. One went all over last week saying Coventry had more at their parade (which was actually 30,000) than ours (where you can instantly obtain a police estimate of “over 150,000” online)

I know a lot of this is kid’s stuff but someone should be correcting the lies and allowing the truth to get out there because kids are the future and we need their support.

I know I’m like a stuck record but City’s PR department need to cultivate more relationships like Adrian Durham and Martin Samuel. The lies are out of control. There’s a meme doing the rounds which people are believing without questioning that claims Liverpool’s game got higher viewing figures than ours. It’s a total, made up piece if propaganda from some stupid kid, and it’s gone viral. One went all over last week saying Coventry had more at their parade (which was actually 30,000) than ours (where you can instantly obtain a police estimate of “over 150,000” online)

I know a lot of this is kid’s stuff but someone should be correcting the lies and allowing the truth to get out there because kids are the future and we need their support.
Exactly. If you never tell your story, then you can’t complain that nobody believes you.

Welcome to the 21st century, it’s a propaganda war, but ultimately who’s it aimed at? Themselves of course the lies they tell each over (and they know they are lies) just make them feel a bit better, you can’t combat something like that anyway, of course there are more ways to skin a cat, there is an unnamed top PL chair fighting a sexual assault case, Bingo suddenly throwing the towel in, I don’t believe any of it is coincidence, what a few no masks on social media is nothing in comparison

The people who have waged war on the club will be sleeping with one eye open, did they think the club would not fight back ? I certainly wouldn’t want to go against them

Welcome to the 21st century, it’s a propaganda war, but ultimately who’s it aimed at? Themselves of course the lies they tell each over (and they know they are lies) just make them feel a bit better, you can’t combat something like that anyway, of course there are more ways to skin a cat, there is an unnamed top PL chair fighting a sexual assault case, Bingo suddenly throwing the towel in, I don’t believe any of it is coincidence, what a few no masks on social media is nothing in comparison

The people who have waged war on the club will be sleeping with one eye open, did they think the club would not fight back ? I certainly wouldn’t want to go against them
Are you suggesting the club has dirt on other clubs and is drip feeding the media. Not heard about the PL chair and why do you think Klipperty has gone?

I don’t normally get involved in all this FFP bollocks. But he makes a good point in relation to this ridiculous Australia trip that Tottenham and Newcastle are on in the few days between the league finishing and the Euros starting.

It is a direct result of clubs feeling they must increase their income to comply with what they want to spend whilst complying with FFP.

I don’t normally get involved in all this FFP bollocks. But he makes a good point in relation to this ridiculous Australia trip that Tottenham and Newcastle are on in the few days between the league finishing and the Euros starting.

It is a direct result of clubs feeling they must increase their income to comply with what they want to spend whilst complying with FFP.
Two teams allergic to winning trophies arrange a fixture straight after the league finished as they both knew they wouldn’t be any cup finals.

Are you suggesting the club has dirt on other clubs and is drip feeding the media. Not heard about the PL chair and why do you think Klipperty has gone?
Don’t ask me, but all is fair in love and war as they say, what we have witnessed is an attempt to take down the club, as to why Klop has gone the official line is he’s exhausted but that was back in November, it was all very sudden don’t you agree?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.