Ade Durham on Talksport

I know I’m like a stuck record but City’s PR department need to cultivate more relationships like Adrian Durham and Martin Samuel. The lies are out of control. There’s a meme doing the rounds which people are believing without questioning that claims Liverpool’s game got higher viewing figures than ours. It’s a total, made up piece if propaganda from some stupid kid, and it’s gone viral. One went all over last week saying Coventry had more at their parade (which was actually 30,000) than ours (where you can instantly obtain a police estimate of “over 150,000” online)

I know a lot of this is kid’s stuff but someone should be correcting the lies and allowing the truth to get out there because kids are the future and we need their support.
I Agree Dave in your point I’ve met Martin Samuel and sat talked to him he gets us totally he doesn’t agree with everything the way the club has gone about things but he said he’ll fight our corner when needs must, Adrian Durham started as a shock jock but now he’s the most reasonable voice on talk sport if there’s such thing. The Club will never fight back against the media I feel they’re above it , I feel there’ll just crack on regardless. We prove our point come every May. Long may it continue.
Silence is Golden.

Fair play to him.

Good old Adrian for often standing in our corner.

I know this comes from other posters, but Durham went to uni in Manchester, and was a regular visitor to Maine Road during that time.

It’s about time someone in the sports media stood up for us.

How many hacks boycott the boxing, horse racing, golf and soon to be snooker to name but a few sports being funded by the Middle East? They really are a bunch of free loading amateurs. The vast majority have never played, coached or managed at any decent level in any sport, but genuinely believe their view point and opinion has more merit and credibility than anyone Else’s.

If they were genuinely concerned about sports washing they would turn their guns on horse racing. Elite level Flat horse racing is almost exclusively funded by money from the Middle East. Without it, the sport would be close to collapse. But not a word about it. Nothing is ever said. It appears it’s only football where there is a problem. Funny that…
I don’t watch horse racing now, but before it became the sport that is rarely shown on terrestrial television, I took a passing interest, and even back then, many of the horses were owned by Middle East royalty.

Reactions: PPT
Don’t ask me, but all is fair in love and war as they say, what we have witnessed is an attempt to take down the club, as to why Klop has gone the official line is he’s exhausted but that was back in November, it was all very sudden don’t you agree?
His decision to leave appeared to come as a huge shock to everyone. Tired but not too tired to carry on for another six months…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.