ade explains

BoyBlue_1985 said:
i really hope some of those digusting fuckers from yesterday feel disgraced, but i doubt it

Sometimes even city fans can be complete fuck wits!!

I dont feel disgraced. And im sorry to ade what the fuck was people meant to think?

scottyboi said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
i really hope some of those digusting fuckers from yesterday feel disgraced, but i doubt it

I dont feel disgraced. And im sorry to ade what the fuck was people meant to think?

You should feel disgraced.

scottyboi said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Maybe you could of thought he been shot at for half an hour, flown to another country and stuck in front of a camera a few hours after landing

scottyboi said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

The point is they didn't fooking think!!!!!!!!!!!!

scottyboi said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I didn't see much thinking going on at all in some of those posts last night, mate, and that's not to single you out for it. Good on you for coming round.

Someone please name and shame the fucking knobs from that thread. Please.

Every one of them should publicly apologise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.