ade explains

Didsbury Dave said:
Someone please name and shame the fucking knobs from that thread. Please.

Every one of them should publicly apologise.

Agreed!!! and i'm glad they've just been shown up for the mindless fookers they are! Watch out for a batch of new user names from the gutless wonders!

I admit to being pretty confused at first - don't think I commented on the thread.

It clearly wasn't Ade's fault - whoever gave the shirt must be a bit clueless though!

As i've said to rags on the wind up today - they can call it embarassing etc. but it's Ade wearing an Arsenal polo is a lot better than 70k singing 'Fergie sign him up' for him to join us!

The myth of City fans being better and more decent than the majority of other club's fans has been busted over the past couple of years. The conduct of some of our fans on these forums, sadly, have made ashamed to be a Blue at times. Chastising Ade for wearing an Arsenal shirt yesterday was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I kind of guessed at the reasoning behind it, but these half-wits wouldn't even wait for an explanation - they just went straight in for the kill, against a guy that a few days ago had witnessed true murder for himself.

City fans, not special anymore.

it made me feel uncomfortable when i first saw the interview, but you have to take everything into context, and im just glad hes still alive

To be honest some of the mindless git's probably can't think let alone try to, before they use the keyboard.

He won't be in a good place until he leaves Africa, even then it could take a while.

bluemoon1078 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Agreed!!! and i'm glad they've just been shown up for the mindless fookers they are! Watch out for a batch of new user names from the gutless wonders!

hey I'm a new poster. Just kidding I get it. I didn't say a word bigger problems than his shirt. Just sad we had to lose a life in the ordeal.

bluemoon1078 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I aint going no where sunshine I aint arsed about some users on a forum and what they might think of me.

scottyboi said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
i really hope some of those digusting fuckers from yesterday feel disgraced, but i doubt it

Sometimes even city fans can be complete fuck wits!!

I dont feel disgraced. And im sorry to ade what the fuck was people meant to think?

Scotty I'm glad to see your apologising and owning up that you were wrong but you are still missing the point. Ade should never have had to come out and give any kind of explanation, we should all be 100% behind him at the moment, no questions asked, after what has happened to him.

You should thank your lucky stars that you have never, and more than likely will never will, experienced anything like Ade has just been through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.