ade explains

tbh this was the first thing I thought of when I was trying to figure out why he was wearing it.

lol..there was a fair few knee-jerkers yesterday and also a fair few lemmings, following the masses.

i prefer to wait a few days in the hope the truth surfaces or at least i have had time to think about it...glad i did now ;)

scottyboi said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
i really hope some of those digusting fuckers from yesterday feel disgraced, but i doubt it

Sometimes even city fans can be complete fuck wits!!

I dont feel disgraced. And im sorry to ade what the fuck was people meant to think?
that's the problem people did not think unfortunately!

shadygiz said:
lol..there was a fair few knee-jerkers yesterday and also a fair few lemmings, following the masses.

i prefer to wait a few days in the hope the truth surfaces or at least i have had time to think about it...glad i did now ;)

Lmao well I think you would of been a knee jerker if you wasnt a mod. :)

It was only ever going to be out of respect or no clothing ..anyone that thought different need to take a long hard look of themselves

scottyboi said:
shadygiz said:

Lmao well I think you would of been a knee jerker if you wasnt a mod. :)

me...never ;p

toutmaster said:
It was only ever going to be out of respect or no clothing ..anyone that thought different need to take a long hard look of themselves

Im looking and im liking what I see baby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.