Ade off?

He's one of only a couple of signings we made who we could probably end up getting somewhere near what we paid for him. I like the guy and hope he stays, but if Mancini wants him out then we have to stick by the manager.

Agreed. Im just so sick of players talking out of turn, causing trouble and destabalising the club. Getting to the stage of zero tolerance tbh.

I would say any player that speaks out of turn, causes trouble, trys to dictate terms to the club should be got rid of now. Only possible exception is Tevez as for us he really is impossble to replace at the moment.

mikeyboy said:
ade hasnt been the same player since he went on that mad celebration run against arsenal!

He hasn't been the same since he held his best friend in his arms as he died. That has got to take a huge toll on a person and I just hope Ade finds success which whatever club he ends up playing for this season, whether it is City or someone else.

sam221985 said:
Ibra and Dzeko would both play better with Tevez than Ade.

Ibra, yes totally agree. Question becomes whether or not signing him is anywhere near realistic. I believe he would prove to be absolute class in the EPL and could take City from a great squad to an elite squad and give us the opportunity to challenge for the title this season. As for Dzeko, he is a very talented player and I would gladly see him in the club, but if I had a choice between the two right now I'd go with Ibra.

warhawkmoski said:
sam221985 said:
Ibra and Dzeko would both play better with Tevez than Ade.

Ibra, yes totally agree. Question becomes whether or not signing him is anywhere near realistic. I believe he would prove to be absolute class in the EPL and could take City from a great squad to an elite squad and give us the opportunity to challenge for the title this season. As for Dzeko, he is a very talented player and I would gladly see him in the club, but if I had a choice between the two right now I'd go with Ibra.

City have been offered Ibra directly according to a lot of chatter over in Spain.

Do you reckon he will be willing to take a pay cut?

I think if we got Dzeko or Ibra we would have the same problem we have now, in which one on the bench wouldn't be happy. Can't see RM starting Tevez, Balo, Silva, Ibra/Dzeko together very much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.