Ade tonight

ramsdale4 said:
I must have been watching a different game because I thought he looked quite sharp. He fought well for the ball, won some good headers and should have scored two or three goals.

The only thing I can fault Ade for tonight was his finishing which is unusual for him.
Yeah he did the difference between Jo and Ade is Jo runs the line
Better Ade has quicker feet it's a toss up for me which one should go if any of em

ramsdale4 said:
I must have been watching a different game because I thought he looked quite sharp. He fought well for the ball, won some good headers and should have scored two or three goals.

The only thing I can fault Ade for tonight was his finishing which is unusual for him.

You were definitely watching a different game, but your right on the finishing

25m and he can't look around him for 1 sec and get into place? i mean seriously....

Inzi said:
ramsdale4 said:

25m and he can't look around him for 1 sec and get into place? i mean seriously....

Maybe I was just watching it without the 'bandwagon glasses' on ;)

to be fair to him on the offside point, the linger got numerous decisions wrong imo

He was alright up til we scored the second, then the whole game slowed down to a walking pace and he looked like he couldn't really be bothered.

Not the best game for Ade tonight I personally think he's far better with someone playing next to him. But I cannot fathom the people on here who constantly slag him off. He scores goal and is a forward. What more do some of you want?
Some of you need a reality check!! cast your mind back.. and remember..Wayne Biggins..

seems as though he is starting to perform like he did for us in the last season with us , lazy , offside and could not be bothered but at times he was also brilliant but only in glimpses . in pre season he gave all the talk about fighting hard etc and tonight he had a chance to prove something to your manager from the sounds of it he wasted that chance ?

ExiledGooner said:
seems as though he is starting to perform like he did for us in the last season with us , lazy , offside and could not be bothered but at times he was also brilliant but only in glimpses . in pre season he gave all the talk about fighting hard etc and tonight he had a chance to prove something to your manager from the sounds of it he wasted that chance ?
Ade has class and guile and skill, his concentration can lapse at times but unlike say Jo (for example) he is always a threat, you dont sore one every two in a season punctuated by suspension and personal tragedy if your'e shit. He isn't match sharp nor is Jo, but he still looked a million time better tonight. Mourinho doesnt go sniffing round shite. Theres a lot johnny's on this site.

Bluefinn said:
Certainly didn't have the best of games. He had few changes though but it just wasnt his night, could happen to anyone really. Could have scored one or two. He linked well with Silva though and that pair looked dangerous. Jo didn't contribute much and maybe Ade could have had a better game with some decent support besides Silva.
couldnt a gree more hes a amazing striker just not on his day tonight maybe he dosent shine as much sometimes because of quality like tevez johnson but i think he should have a good season i hope mancini gives him a chance cos hes top anyone agree?<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:32 pm --<br /><br />
ramsdale4 said:
Inzi said:

Maybe I was just watching it without the 'bandwagon glasses' on ;)
well said lol

bluemoonmatt said:
ExiledGooner said:
Ade has class and guile and skill, his concentration can lapse at times but unlike say Jo (for example) he is always a threat, you dont sore one every two in a season punctuated by suspension and personal tragedy if your'e shit. He isn't match sharp nor is Jo, but he still looked a million time better tonight. Mourinho doesnt go sniffing round shite. Theres a lot johnny's on this site.
i agree mate on his day he can be all of those things you mention but when he is off he is shocking . the reason he is not sharp is due to not being picked , but he played in pre season games so should not have a problem fitness wise its more his attitude ? had a whole season of watching him go through the motions but also produce the odd of flash of brilliance and its fucking frustrating watching a player with his ability perform like that . i wish the lad well and hope he bangs a few in this year as by doing so it means you have a good season , finish above the yids and rags jobs a good un !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.