Adebayor and Ireland + £40m for Torres and Gerrard

TFC said:
Torres lack of consistent fitness has to be a concern.

Yep, thats my point. At least with Ade you are going to be sure he will be fit for 85-90% of the time. Torres has probably been fit for about 45-55% of the season.

I dont get why people so attached to Ireland, the guy has been crap and doesnt fit into mancini's team. goodbye!

Tricky_Trev said:
Bazzmand Show said:
How is this a good deal for us?
I would say Ade is valued at about £20m (£25m was the "City-price"), Ireland i reckon would go for around £10m if we were to sell him, putting the value of our alleged bid at about £70m. £70m for Torres and Gerrard would be a good deal. Torres could command such a figure on his own, if a bidding war was to develop. With that in mind, the question is why would Liverpool accept our bid? The hope i guess, is that they realise much of the Torres money wont be available for transfers, so getting players as part of any deal may be their prefered method.

Ireland i reckon would go for around £10m - thats a "City-price"

Re: Adebayor and Ireland for Torres and Gerrard + £40m

blumoonrises said:
Sounds OK.. I'd even be happy if they only gave us £20m..
ha ha ha ha ha....quality.<br /><br />-- Sun May 16, 2010 7:56 am --<br /><br />This looks like a NOTW made up story, devised to sell papers and get Liverpool fans wound up. However, if true, I'm sure some Liverpool fans would see it as very good business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.