Adebayor and Ireland + £40m for Torres and Gerrard

Do we really need to play swapshop with Liverpool ?? After all Torres and gerrard didnt get the dippers into the champs league did they...

Torres for money yes...:)

There is not one good reason to buy Gerrard. There are better players, younger players and we should not be doing a deal with a potential rival for fourth place by being ripped off for an over-rated, seen-his-better-days, crap-of-a-season diving Scouser.

get rid of ade sure, stevie will be a sad loss but hes got to do better than last year, gerrard is getting near the end now may 2 or 3 seasons at the most and as for torres , hes brilliant but we know hes a crock...but hes worth a gamble bcoz hes still young so in my opinon id get torres but maybe look for a younger more dynamic and hungrier in the gerrard mould...

I realy dont want Torres he's injury prone and Steven Gerrard is getting on aswell IMO it's a good deal for them, but WTF do I know I didn't want Bellamy.

goat boy said:
ireland only worth 10m? next on whatever you're smoking please mate.
I'm afraid you're deluding yourself if you think we'd get over that for him now. In fact, I doubt we'd even get more than £8m for him at the moment.

MCfcBOB said:
In the News of the World tomorrow.
We're giving them Adeabyor, Ireland and £40m, and they're giving us Torres and Gerrard.

Seems like a perfectly good deal to me, even though the story itself is bullcrap.

would be good but wont happen - Torres will either go to a CL team or stay put.

I would be very surpriced if that happened, Torres is very likely to be a Barca player next season, and I just dont see Gerrard leaving Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.