Adebayor back at Carrington yesterday.

The thing is City have been more than fair with him. Didn't he get months off after the bus shooting. All on full pay I'd imagine. City have been more than sympathetic to the greedy bastard. of course he'll reel out the usual " I need it to sustain my charities ". Any respect i had for him has long vanished.

Def. not back at City, just shown him on tv in New York at the Red Bulls game. Assume because Spurs are training in the U.S.

There are some absolutely clueless people dealing with outgoing transfers at City.
the same thing year after year and it seems as if they still haven't learned anything from the previous dealings (Madrid?)

Why on earth are we dealing with spurs? we know for fact these wishy washy flim flam chumps at the W H Lame will want to pay £2 Twix Peanuts for Adebayor.

Maybe we should explore other options, the likes of La Galaxy and NY Red Bulls would be a great opportunity for Mr Adebayor. Here's hoping

I may be in the minority here but I would much rather (hypothetically speaking) get paid £25k salary and achieve things in my life than get paid £50k and do fuck all.

I would happily take an absolutely huge drop in salary in order to make a name for myself and try to be remembered for doing something positive.

That's why I'm currently studying physics when I could have just as easily gone into investment banking or something else that pays huge whack.

Obviously though it's an individual thing and if money is that important to Adebayor then that's his choice.

SkyBlueFlux said:
I may be in the minority here but I would much rather (hypothetically speaking) get paid £25k salary and achieve things in my life than get paid £50k and do fuck all.

I would happily take an absolutely huge drop in salary in order to make a name for myself and try to be remembered for doing something positive.

That's why I'm currently studying physics when I could have just as easily gone into investment banking or something else that pays huge whack.

Obviously though it's an individual thing and if money is that important to Adebayor then that's his choice.

Completely agree. Sadly most of the people in this world would call us crazy and just want to make as much money as they can. It's how society has programmed us to feel, so can't blame people. Happiness>Money for me.

SkyBlueFlux said:
Piss poor choice of subject really if your aim is to make a name for yourself.

Santa Cruz is half decent but Adebayor is the biggest moaner ever!

I was over the moon (no pun intended lol) when we got him. After a good half a season in 2009 he has gone off the boil completely

A buyout defo needs to happen with both players in all honesty

Got nothing against Santa Cruz. Not his fault Hughes paid stupid money for him on a 4(?) year contract, not his fault he was allowed to pass a medical when he clearly wasn't fit. When he has played he's put a shift in to be fair to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.