Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: ade deserves a ban

lip-reading skills failed pmsl.

and for those who actually heard it at the stands, warandah wants his ticket back.

shut up , get behind im , deserves a ban or not ill defend him to anyone true blue shown that on sat! brilliant , goal every game what a legend

dannybcity said:
wandarah said:
a) No it wasnt a replica. Because Henry didnt play for Spurs the season before, then call all Arsenal supporters ***** the week before the game - and *then* run the length of the field to take the piss.

b) RVP wasnt shouting 'fuck you', he shouts 'FUCKIN YES'. He does it every time.

Hahaha what a joke you are!

Eh? Don't get me wrong, I think he's fully entitled to do it - I think it's a cunty thing to do, but I can understand it - I imagine it's what I would do too.

I'm just saying it's not the same, at all, as the Henry one.

feedthegoat2007 said:
sorry,but the lad deserves a ban,when he ran the length of the pitch to antagonise the arsenal fans a steward or a police officer or even a child could of been seriously injured and rather than defending his actions the club should discipline him as well,fortunately no one was seriously injured but what he did was idiotic.

maureen25ap.gif

wandarah said:

It is exactly the same you joker - he slid in front of the opposition fans to goad them after running the length of the pitch.

You cannot start bringing in rules dependant on who the player has played for in the past can you. Can you imagine Joey Barton playing agianst us and breaking someones leg in a challenge - now should his punishment be worse than it would be than if it was against say Norwich because he has never played for them.

wandarah said:
a) No it wasnt a replica. Because Henry didnt play for Spurs the season before, then call all Arsenal supporters ***** the week before the game - and *then* run the length of the field to take the piss.

What you're suggestion is that people shouldn't be judged by their actions, but their past history.

b) RVP wasnt shouting 'fuck you', he shouts 'FUCKIN YES'. He does it every time.

Rubbish.

johnmc said:
wandarah said:

It is exactly the same you joker - he slid in front of the opposition fans to goad them after running the length of the pitch.

You cannot start bringing in rules dependant on who the player has played for in the past can you. Can you imagine Joey Barton playing agianst us and breaking someones leg in a challenge - now should his punishment be worse than it would be than if it was against say Norwich because he has never played for them.

Sigh.

wandarah said:
Shooter 83 said:
Was a replica of Henry's for Arsenal v Spurs, wasnt a problem then so should'nt be now. Its the fans who should be in trouble as they couldnt deal with it, they was good a giving it out but can't take it back. We was ok when RvP ran to us shouting Fuck you.

Still - he did it 6 yards away from City fans after running away from his own fans.

Get over it you soft southern fairy. Your team is history and you know. Ade hates you and outplayed your team.

Enjoy your final season in the chumps league, I am sure you will miss it.

why would you sigh?

did you come here expecting everyone to convert and conform to your ideals the moment you preached them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.