Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: ade deserves a ban

wandarah said:
SWP's back said:
Still - he did it 6 yards away from City fans after running away from his own fans.

Get over it you soft southern fairy. Your team is history and you know. Ade hates you and outplayed your team.

Enjoy your final season in the chumps league, I am sure you will miss it.

Wow - it's spectacular how quickly £250mil can turn people into assholes, eh.

It is £500 billion so get it right. I see you managed to be an "asshole" for free so congratulations!

ps - We say "arseholes" up north. Fitting really given both your teams and manager's names.

wandarah said:
b) RVP wasnt shouting 'fuck you', he shouts 'FUCKIN YES'. He does it every time.
This time he didn't a neighbour who is deaf asked me was I near the idiot who swore at the fans. you are just doing what we do defending our own. Same as I feel Van Persie could have been sent off for the challenge in the same incident as he got hurt In fact had it been Steve Bennett or Rob Styles I seriously think both would have gone there and then.

EDIT!!! My neighbour doesn't always wear his hearing aids and his lip reading is second to none.

wandarah said:
I haven't posted any racist comments - and I wouldn't, and I think that anyone who would is a **** of the highest order.

I understand it's the thing to do, to believe that all your own fans are awesome, and the oppositions are all ***** - but it's not like all fans are of a kind. Every team has the moron supporters.

Chelsea, perhaps are an exception when it comes to all being *****.

And Spurs fans.

Naturally.

Yes,every team has its "arsehole" faction - we have ours too,and I would have no problem admitting as such.
But some of the bile I have read on YOUR teams websites yesterday and today would simply not be tolerated by the mods.
Do your forums not have a "code of conduct",or does that simply go out of the window when much-hated former players are on the receiving end?
And,for the record,I was unfortunate enough to be sat in the South Stand with 2 kids,and some of the chanting by so-called Arsenal fans was beyond repeating.
I would not defend City fans who acted like some of your fans did on Saturday,and you do your club a grave disservice by trying to plead their case.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Yes,every team has its "arsehole" faction - we have ours too,and I would have no problem admitting as such.
But some of the bile I have read on YOUR teams websites yesterday and today would simply not be tolerated by the mods.
Do your forums not have a "code of conduct",or does that simply go out of the window when much-hated former players are on the receiving end?
And,for the record,I was unfortunate enough to be sat in the South Stand with 2 kids,and some of the chanting by so-called Arsenal fans was beyond repeating.
I would not defend City fans who acted like some of your fans did on Saturday,and you do your club a grave disservice by trying to plead their case.

Ok - I'm not trying to plead anyone's case. Certainly not some cocksucking 15 year old slapheads who think they're funny.

I imagine some Arsenal forums have a code of conduct, and some do not. You cant have a go at me for forums I dont frequent and dont run, mate.

See, this is the thing, and based on recent evidence it may well be something you lads are going to experience more and more quite soon. When you're with a very successful club, you get more and more snottnosed motherfuckers with attitude problems calling themselves 'supporters' - these people usually have a sense of entitlement and are among the first to say 'sack the manager!' when you lose a couple of games. There just isn't much you can do about it, and I think it's really unfair to tar all fans of any club with the same brush.

Except of course Chelsea.

And Spurs....those cunts.

For the record, yes, I think Adebayor is a horrible mincing **** - but it has fuck all to do with the colour of his skin. It's also good fun to hate players as well.

feedthegoat2007 wrote:
sorry,but the lad deserves a ban,when he ran the length of the pitch to antagonise the arsenal fans a steward or a police officer or even a child could of been seriously injured and rather than defending his actions the club should discipline him as well,fortunately no one was seriously injured but what he did was idiotic.

TWAT

Agree.

feedthegoat2007 said:
sorry,but the lad deserves a ban,when he ran the length of the pitch to antagonise the arsenal fans a steward or a police officer or even a child could of been seriously injured and rather than defending his actions the club should discipline him as well,fortunately no one was seriously injured but what he did was idiotic.

You're right he does deserve a ban, for kicking RVP in the face.

However he deserves no ban for the celebration, Arsenal and Wenger are hypocritical cunts, take this example for instance Henry running to slide in front of the Spurs fans, now tell me where is the difference Mr Wenger?

large35419.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9qm8JROXWc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9qm8JROXWc</a>

Good god I love people who actually take a passion in what they do! Thats my team and so is City! ADEYBAYOR!!!! For those who say he shouldn't have celebrated, get over yourself!

Friendly Rag said:
feedthegoat2007 said:

You're right he does deserve a ban, for kicking RVP in the face.

However he deserves no ban for the celebration, Arsenal and Wenger are hypocritical *****, take this example for instance Henry running to slide in front of the Spurs fans, now tell me where is the difference Mr Wenger?

large35419.jpg

Is the difference that the Spurs fans didn't turn into feral animals, assaulting everyone they could get close to and throwing, amongst other things, furniture onto the pitch?

furniture onto the pitch

Bloody hell I missed that was it a four poster bed, sofa, T. V.? No a plastic stool! PMSL

Still unbelieveable though they should be done!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.