Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: ade deserves a ban

Yes, I admit it seems foolish now - but today I woke up, inspired, nae, infused with the idea that I could come onto a Man City forum as an Arsenal fan and convince them that they are all mistaken and deluded.

As of yet, I have had little luck - but I am sure that with persistence I'll begin making inroads soon!

SWP's back said:
Still - he did it 6 yards away from City fans after running away from his own fans.

Get over it you soft southern fairy. Your team is history and you know. Ade hates you and outplayed your team.

Enjoy your final season in the chumps league, I am sure you will miss it.

Wow - it's spectacular how quickly £250mil can turn people into assholes, eh.

feedthegoat2007 said:
johnmc said:
You deserve a ban for starting another thread on this subject
sorry i just got annoyed with everyone defending the lads actions.
Rag?

I don't see what he did wrong. I've been out of England for 2 years and suddenly football's gone to pot. Where's the fun gone? why can't we defend our own player?

Surely if he'd done something wrong we'd all be saying "BAN THE ****!"?
I personally think I'd stand on the other side of the fence if I thought he'd done something wrong, but I'm not, and I don't.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but the majority wins..

He was booked thats the maximum punishment you can get for what he did in terms of the celebration about the only thing Graham Poll said correctly today was to then punish him again is a dangerous precedent for the same offence. The Arsenal fans would have found some reason to kick off because of him judging by some of the "lazy git" comments had he not done the celebration the goalline clearence could have started it. Or the simple fact he scored could have been enough.

again, your ideals that you preach here are worthy of desperation. its something to do with a fan from another team coming in another team's forum to wind people up that is immensely hilarious. do continue.

wandarah said:
SWP's back said:
Still - he did it 6 yards away from City fans after running away from his own fans.

Get over it you soft southern fairy. Your team is history and you know. Ade hates you and outplayed your team.

Enjoy your final season in the chumps league, I am sure you will miss it.

Wow - it's spectacular how quickly £250mil can turn people into assholes, eh.

As you have had many years of UEFA handouts, you should be in the best position to judge. Clearly, we have a few years to go before we can get to your level of asshole-ness. I'm already looking forward to it, plastic chair at the ready.

wandarah said:
Yes, I admit it seems foolish now - but today I woke up, inspired, nae, infused with the idea that I could come onto a Man City forum as an Arsenal fan and convince them that they are all mistaken and deluded.

As of yet, I have had little luck - but I am sure that with persistence I'll begin making inroads soon!

...or you could just give up and fuck off back to a goons website and post a few more racist death threats towards one of your former players,just like some of your braindead pearlyqueen mates have been doing all weekend.
Your "fans" are a disgrace,and if I were you,I would be keeping quiet after their appalling behaviour on Saturday,not coming on here and trying to be clever.
What exactly do you suggest Ade does if,(when),he scores the winner at the Emirates?
Put out a public apology over the tannoy and pay for you sad,deluded tossers to have counselling to get over it?

A ban ... probably not.
He was booked and that is what I would expect perhaps sent off if thye ref thought it deserved it.
Let's face it people on here last week slagging off Paul Dicov for celebrating a goal for LC against us.
This was much worse.
If an ex-player did it to us then we would have had fans on the pitch if we could.

I haven't posted any racist comments - and I wouldn't, and I think that anyone who would is a **** of the highest order.

I understand it's the thing to do, to believe that all your own fans are awesome, and the oppositions are all cunts - but it's not like all fans are of a kind. Every team has the moron supporters.

Chelsea, perhaps are an exception when it comes to all being cunts.

And Spurs fans.

Naturally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.