Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Wenger accuses Hughes

You'd think Arsenal would be more concerned about improving their league position than continuing to woman about a team they won't play again for months.

What comes around gos around, and next time Arsenal come looking for support for one of the players in the middle of a witchunt they might find clubs not so much reluctant to help, but quite keen to sink the knife in.

portisheadblue said:
Like others .. I went on to the FA web site ... registerede as a FAN ... then sent the following email

I wish to complain in the strongest way possible about the conduct of Arsenal FC, one of their players and some of their supporters during their defeat at Manchester City...
_

Or write direct to Lord Triesman, as I did once - and I received a reply.
TRIESMAN, Lord <TRIESMAND@parliament.uk>

Wenger said:
Wenger agreed with Van Persie’s post-match comments, which, despite their direct nature, were posted on the official Arsenal website. “Of course I back him,” the manager said. “In football, everybody is free to have an opinion. If somebody stamps on your head in that way, you wouldn’t say: ‘Thank you very much. Can I turn the other cheek?’ Only Jesus Christ did that.”

The above could be directed at virtually any manager in the league really.

Throughout the season virtually 99% of football managers will do both what Wenger is doing and what he is accusing Hughes of. It's all bollocks really. They are all dishonesty and I struggle to think of a current manager who I would trust to be honest in their appraisal of matters they are involved in.

The game is going down and down in a spiral of bullshit, lies, routine dishonesty, spin and excuses, all to suit agendas, led mostly by managers, but followed by most involved in football - players, chairman, officials, everyone.

I would prefer that all managers were told that they were never allowed to make public comments than the constant stream of bullshit and the spin culture they all follow at the moment.

This is honest to God FA Four territory.

crizack said:
What i want to know is this -

If the FA can now take action against a player AFTER the referee has given his decision, then what is the need of referees?

i don't think the top 4 will be broken anytime soon after seeing some of the injustices i have seen since this season alone has started.

I agree with this. Just let 22 men slug it our for 90 unregulated minutes, and let a TV jury decide who they think were the winners.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
The above could be directed at virtually any manager in the league really.

Throughout the season virtually 99% of football managers will do both what Wenger is doing and what he is accusing Hughes of. It's all bollocks really. They are all dishonesty and I struggle to think of a current manager who I would trust to be honest in their appraisal of matters they are involved in.

The game is going down and down in a spiral of bullshit, lies, routine dishonesty, spin and excuses, all to suit agendas, led mostly by managers, but followed by most involved in football - players, chairman, officials, everyone.

I would prefer that all managers were told that they were never allowed to make public comments than the constant stream of bullshit and the spin culture they all follow at the moment.
I would prefer that all managers were told that they were never allowed to make public comments
Yes but who in power could you trust to put that rule in place,within a week you'd have wenger calling people twats & getting away with it & poor phil brown getting his teeth pulled out with pliers for saying next to fuck all.
The game is corrupt & it starts at the top........bloody hell it sounds like a political party.

feud2.jpg

We asked a 100 people if they saw the incident, our survey says..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.