Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Wenger accuses Hughes

scall1 said:
Did anyone see Wenger react to the incident? Was it caught on telly?

Wenger said he didn't see it ...... but that he wanted to view the tv replay.

should we just turn a blind eye to every time when an arsenal player does sumat wrong he "dosent see it"

What i want to know is this -

If the FA can now take action against a player AFTER the referee has given his decision, then what is the need of referees?

i don't think the top 4 will be broken anytime soon after seeing some of the injustices i have seen since this season alone has started.

This is hideous hypocrisy from Wenger, and he knows it. He said recently that he pretends not to see incidents to protect his player. Yet when others do the same, he accuses them. YCMIU.

supercity36 said:
should we just turn a blind eye to every time when an arsenal player does sumat wrong he "dosent see it"

There's a confused scottish chap down Matt Busby Way who's exactly the same ....... like Wenger , he never spots what misdemenours his own players get up to either..... must have chewing gum stuck over his lenses!

97 people thought it was a stamp. Hughes didn't and Wenger and Clattenberg didn't see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.