Adebayor charged (Merged)

The likely scenario for me is
1. No appeal. 3 game ban.
2. Appeal. Lost with additional 1 game added, anymore than that will reflect negatively on them
3. Appeal and win on grounds of Referee and RVP's reckless and author of accidental misadventure and Ade's evasive action and awkward timing of kick.

Base on risk analysis I suggest Step 3.
If we lose the appeal we still win the moral high ground based on FA non-action on Arsenal fans club/RVP actions.
Remember we will highlight the dual standards. Why is there one set of standard for City/Ade and another for Arse/RVP?

The most important is the message to everybody, including our Players, that we will fight and go to bat for them. Thats why Fergie is successful!

In our case I and many others believed Ade is the aggreived party.

He was found guilty way before any FA meeting, every media outlet had it's biased say over it, prejudice shite.

Only reason is because it's us, backs against wall time for every little thing we do from now on we're gonna be under attack from all sides.

My how they don't like the boat rocked.

johnny crossan said:
Dubai Blue said:
He'll definitely get (and deserves) 3 matches for the stamp (even though the FA have broken their own rules to bring it about).

Please explain DB
He deserves it because it was a shocker, but the FA are breaking the rules that FIFA have laid out regarding video technology and that the FA have previously stated on many occasions, i.e. if the referee sees the incident, video technology cannot be used to re-referee it. The referee clearly saw this incident and decided not to act. That should be the end of the matter.

Re: Wenger accuses Hughes

He's turning into a clone of Baconface everytime he opens his mouth, I really hope us or another team knock them out of their top four place and with any luck he'll get the sack, how many years without a trophy?

All this because they're shitting themselves and I'm loving it, with any luck they'll not be in a position to service their debt soon or I can only hope.

Re: Wenger accuses Hughes

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
bluemanc said:
Yes but who in power could you trust to put that rule in place,within a week you'd have wenger calling people twats & getting away with it & poor phil brown getting his teeth pulled out with pliers for saying next to fuck all.
The game is corrupt & it starts at the top........bloody hell it sounds like a political party.

ONly sounds like one though. With a political party you have the chance of kicking 'em out. The FA is one self-perpetuating OldTopFour gentlemen's club. Built on lies, witch hunts, kicking the little fellahs, and bullying all and sundry in the name of governing the sport.

Clattenberg should have been grilled and given the third degree by some clever lawyer to twist him inside out. He has gone along with his paymasters. Clearest example yet of a ref doing the dishonest thing. Didn't see it, my arse.

And the problem is he will simply make a written statement in essence saying what we already know he will say and won't even be asked anything, never mind grilled in relation to this. His claim not to have seen the incident will be taken at face value and accepted as fact by the Commission.

This is a Kangaroo Court, no more, no less.

Maineblue said:
RobinJo said:
He stamped on RVP therefore should get a ban. Thats it.

But completley forget about the lunge by RVP in the first place?

Hes not a fucking headcase Ade is he? Why not control his temper? Yes, I understand it was his former club, former team-mate, tempers were running high. But not even a City fan can defend Ade for what he did to RVP. And I do agree RVP's challenge was harsh but he got punished for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.