Adebayor charged (Merged)

blueplan said:
mike20ge said:
Just watched Champs league highlights. After UEFA initially charging Eduardo, and then letting him off, I think they could do the same to Ade.

The challenge in the Milan game was absolutely horrendous (2 footed off the ground) - he didnt even get booked. Will uefa now charge him - I doubt it.

The FA and UEFA must now charge everyone who has comitted a fould in the ref's vision if he didnt punish it. Are they going to do that - I doubt it.

Leave it to the ref to decide . OK if its off the ball and out of the ref's sight then punish it, but I think this is setting a dangerous precident.

Exactly. It will set of a dangerous precedent. Every referees' decisions or non-decisions in the referee's line of sight will then be revisited and subjected to a final authority in this case FA. Is that what we want?

Lets accept i and when one of the swamp dwellers goes over top in the derby and nothing happens, we can kick up a f*cking storm!

RobinJo said:
Maineblue said:
But completley forget about the lunge by RVP in the first place?

Hes not a fucking headcase Ade is he? Why not control his temper? Yes, I understand it was his former club, former team-mate, tempers were running high. But not even a City fan can defend Ade for what he did to RVP.
I could.....and I glad he caught him,because ade would still have got done for an attenpted stamp..

new Ade song (rather than that racist nonsense about beinmg hung like an elephant)

...to the tune of "ghost riders in the sky"

Adebayoooooor, ade-bay-ooooooor

...got van persie innnnn, the eyeeeeeee

well, made me chuckle.

I really can't believe that more isn't being made of Van Persies reckless sliding challenge by the powers-that-be ...... the more i see it the worse it looks ..... it was that that threw Adebayor off balance in the first place , and it was that that infuriated Ade so much ....... if that referee now says he should have sent Adebayor off then Van Persie definetely should have 'walked' too!

witchhunt.gif

arhh love it:)

lee-mcfc said:
witchhunt.gif

Let me at him!!!! dont hold me back, get out my way....no really dont hold me back, i'll ave you!!!!! Dont hold me back!

What did they think they were going to do if the stewards and cops were'nt there?

lee-mcfc said:
witchhunt.gif

The guy in the black shirt, with long black hair who jumps over the fat guy looks like he is saying "fucking ni**er, fucking nig--_" and then the video is cut off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.