Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Re: Adebayor is soon to be gone

for god sake is it really worth playing for the youth team for a few extra quid. why cant this idiot realise he might aswell go somewhere he's wanted before they change their mind. its only a short career so why spend it as a hanger on at a place where your not wanted

slicky202 said:
for god sake is it really worth playing for the youth team for a few extra quid. why cant this idiot realise he might aswell go somewhere he's wanted before they change their mind. its only a short career so why spend it as a hanger on at a place where your not wanted

cos he's a greedy twat?

He's a fan fav. and he can be afforded so Spurs must finalise this deal soon or they may lose him to another team who have had a windfall.

I'll roflmao, if because of Ade and Levy both doing their penny-pinching, and then someone like Juve comes in with a decent price and offer him more money than spurs are offering.

Ade will follow the cash and Spurs may have to go the first half of the season with just Defoe as their only striker.

Icing on the cake would be Defoe getting injured for a few months (nowt too serious) next weeked ;-)

bluemoondays said:
I'll roflmao, if because of Ade and Levy both doing their penny-pinching, and then someone like Juve comes in with a decent price and offer him more money than spurs are offering.

Ade will follow the cash and Spurs may have to go the first half of the season with just Defoe as their only striker.

Icing on the cake would be Defoe getting injured for a few months (nowt too serious) next weeked ;-)

At last, someone twigs it.

Adebayor may get a better club than Spurs, so why the fuck should he go there until he discovers all his options ? 10 days to go in the window & another one in a few months time. If he plays his cards right, he could be at AC Milan come January.

Neville Kneville said:
bluemoondays said:

At last, someone twigs it.

Adebayor may get a better club than Spurs, so why the fuck should he go there until he discovers all his options ? 10 days to go in the window & another one in a few months time. If he plays his cards right, he could be at AC Milan come January.

If money is such a big deal for him then his best deal from a financial perspective is likely to be in the prem but i get your point

The reason he wont take a pay cut isnt because hes greedy. Its because the majority of his wages go to charity and if he takes a pay cut the charity gets less money. By staying in the reserves he may be losing years on his career but hes saving lives and helping others which is more important in the long run.

taggeddogga said:
The reason he wont take a pay cut isnt because hes greedy. Its because the majority of his wages go to charity and if he takes a pay cut the charity gets less money. By staying in the reserves he may be losing years on his career but hes saving lives and helping others which is more important in the long run.

i'm sure the club would be willing to make a sizable donation to his charity if he agrees to fuck off. good PR as well as good business.

anyway, is that for real? the MAJORITY of his paycheck??? hmmmm. i just have a hard time believing that all this shit is over a charity.

taggeddogga said:
Bullshit, majority of his wages going to charity?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.