Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Re: Adebayor gone (Official)

Forzacitizens said:
I think the De Rossi transfer is on, something just didn't sit right in that presser before. Even a Roma fan on here has said.

What did he say?

He cannot go back on his word now surely??

I still want to know why Ian Cheeseman said Mancini responded with "no comment" when asked about De Rossi.

strongbowholic said:
MCFC BOB said:
The best GIF in the history of the Interwebs - because of Adebayor.

fanscity.gif
1,000th time I've seen it and I've only just noticed the City Steward laughing at them! Brilliant.

The thing that strikes me as so funny about this is that they are all pushing forward as if they were going to attack Ade but no one is really "physically" holding them back? It's like an invisible wall hahahaha.

Rejoice! Sure it's almost certain he will score against us now but still lets be happy while we can and perhaps this may lead to another signing?

tumblr_m7bbvbTolx1rr6x4t.gif

Very glad he has gone and off the wage bill but lets not kid ourselves, Spurs have just got a top class Striker on the cheap.

strongbowholic said:
MCFC BOB said:

fanscity.gif
1,000th time I've seen it and I've only just noticed the City Steward laughing at them! Brilliant.

They don't call it "The GIF That Keeps On Giving" for nothing.

strongbowholic said:
MCFC BOB said:

fanscity.gif

Someone needs too tell the guy in the pink polo that when you are a man and wear a pink shirt you give up your right to act tough.

Forzacitizens said:
I think the De Rossi transfer is on, something just didn't sit right in that presser before. Even a Roma fan on here has said.

Start a thread, I dare ya ;-)

Stretfordian_Blue said:
A permanent deal is in place for when Modric is sold, he's lowered his wage demands after it hit home he would be training with the youth squad all season.

EDIT: Ok, maybe not when Modric was sold, but I was right :)

Does this mean that Modric is going to RM and we can be safe that David Silva will be signing a new contract at City?

DalbeyINUK said:
strongbowholic said:
MCFC BOB said:

fanscity.gif

Someone needs too tell the guy in the pink polo that when you are a man and wear a pink shirt you give up your right to act tough.

Pink??? It's fuchsia you big puff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.