Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Re: Adebayor gone (Official)

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Absolute insanity if we are paying 90k per week for him at spurs, net loss of £4 mill, we should have insisted on a higher fee or not sold imo.
Absolutely correct, we're supposedly subsidising over a 100k in his wages? We've sold him for dirt cheap yet we still have to pay to watch his lazy arse run about for another club.

Just read this on the BBC website and I’m very confused. Could somebody please explain the benefit of this deal to us? Surely it would have been more beneficial to have let him sit out his contract in the reserves than paying him 100k a week to score goals for a rival club?

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Absolute insanity if we are paying 90k per week for him at spurs, net loss of £4 mill, we should have insisted on a higher fee or not sold imo.
what we sold him

johnmc said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Cobwebcat said:
Notice that the official site doesn't wish him well for the future. Quite rare that
We've had to pay him off with due acrimony.
In addition I suspect the deal involved Adebayour signing a confidentiality clause to gag him about fees/wages or bad mouthing the club.
City fans always have some affection for players that leave but not in this case.
Would you wish him or Spurs well? I don't.

A nda?

Knowing how Adebayour likes to make a statement a non disclosure agreement will have him in a bit of huff. We can take some pleasure from this.

razinho said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Absolutely correct, we're supposedly subsidising over a 100k in his wages? We've sold him for dirt cheap yet we still have to pay to watch his lazy arse run about for another club.

I would have sent him to russia on loan for a season instead, or perhaps to west ham until spurs paid a more realistic fee for him.

Ade no longer playing for a contract, wonder how long before the Spurs fans get pissed off with him.......

Good riddance.

Well done on the celebration against Arsenal and kicking van Persie in the head (he's a **** too!). Is that all? Oh yes, the hat trick against Poznań. He did nothing else!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.