Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Shooter 83 said:
Not sure why people can't understand that rather than spurs paying 10m for him they've give City 5m and Ade 5m signing on fee to cover his loss of wages.

I heard that we are still paying some of his wages.

You have to consider that given his wages, only a select few clubs would afford him. I think we are "lucky" to have been able to sell him

If we have sold him for £5m and pay 90k pw for 2 years = £4.3m out

If we hadn't sold him it would be £18.2m out. So we save 14m

Marvin said:
You have to consider that given his wages, only a select few clubs would afford him. I think we are "lucky" to have been able to sell him

Mirror mentions that he has agreed to forgo his loyalty bonus of £5m to get this transfer done. Is this bonus included in or separate from the wages of £170k? If separate, that would have been additional revenue for City..

sincity said:
Marvin said:

Mirror mentions that he has agreed to forgo his loyalty bonus of £5m to get this transfer done. Is this bonus included in or separate from the wages of £170k? If separate, that would have been additional revenue for City..
I'd assume so. I am assuming his basic wage is 170k pw but only going off what has been reported.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.