Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Re: Adebayor is soon to be gone (apparently gone!)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Thank fook for that. Party time.

Who was the official ITK for this one:-)!!!

Tolmie!

DaveTheYid said:
Good signing in Ade, Suprised City have let a striker of his ability go, He is miles better than Balotelli and Dzeko in my opinion.

better than dzeko ....

completely different style than balo and definitely doesnt have the skill level of balotelli.

ade is regarded as lazy by some, a trouble causer by others (i dont personally believe either).....but he can be a bit hit and miss at times.......under different management he may flourish (but it could go equally the other way!!!!)

DaveTheYid said:
Good signing in Ade, Suprised City have let a striker of his ability go, He is miles better than Balotelli and Dzeko in my opinion.

I'd say he is easily on a par with Aguero and slightly better than Tevez too.

Hopefully this starts the ball rolling now ...
Can't imagine the fee was anywhere what we paid but still awage off the books all the same few more of the deadwood out now

Our website didn't even wish him goodluck.

One thing's for sure this would of cost us to pay him off, no way he would've taken any cuts or loss to leave.

On the plus side it's opened the door for someone else to come that Mancini can use as a squad member on the pay role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.