Adebayor (merged)

On Radio 1 this morning (BBC again obv.) they said he'd passed medical last night and now just waiting for work permit.

I think I've heard that work permit hearing is today in Manchester (can't remember where I heard that sorry).

He's got a great goal scoring record, but after having a pint with a gooner mate of mine I'm a bit concerned. Apparently his attitude stinks as does his work rate. A v unpopular player both in the dressing room and in the stands and also did some v inappropriate media interviews too. Could this guy be trouble??

I know what you're thinking, my mate is slagging him off cause he's leaving etc etc, but he's not that type of fan. He was just happy for the club to have the money to buy some new players.

smiles said:
He's got a great goal scoring record, but after having a pint with a gooner mate of mine I'm a bit concerned. Apparently his attitude stinks as does his work rate. A v unpopular player both in the dressing room and in the stands and also did some v inappropriate media interviews too. Could this guy be trouble??

I know what you're thinking, my mate is slagging him off cause he's leaving etc etc, but he's not that type of fan. He was just happy for the club to have the money to buy some new players.

i'm sure that 12 months ago you would have got a different story though, it seems he should have left then and by staying he has tarnished his standing with the gooner fans.

Rammy Blue said:
smiles said:

i'm sure that 12 months ago you would have got a different story though, it seems he should have left then and by staying he has tarnished his standing with the gooner fans.

fair point. All I know is in his last 'bad season', with injuries he scored 16 goals. Thats more than any city player scored last season!

104 (46) is very good, a goal every 2.26 games. It's more his attitude and big mouth that concern me

Rammy Blue said:
smiles said:

IF he's trouble we'll flirt him and get somebody else!

The Doctor said:
Rammy Blue said:
smiles said:

IF he's trouble we'll flirt him and get somebody else!

Surely better to not go there in the first place?!

Ntini77 said:
Our strikeforce if Ade signs will all be born in 1984.................

Tevez, Adebayor, Robinho

Good news that! If they hit it off together we are in good shape for years to come up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.