Adebayor (merged)

Bergkamp is not an Arsenal fan!!

1) I am far from bitter about this transfer beleive me
2) I dont appreciate getting attcked for giving my opinion

I wonder if Arsenal attracts so many moron kiddie-fans because they keep signing kids? Really does seem to be the most immature and fan-boyish of all the fan bases in the EPL doesn't it?

Although 'Bergkamp' here seems to be sensible enough, suspect he was a fan before Wenger arrived ;)

bluebean said:
theres only cech who you could argue is better than given, he was outstanding and that with a poorly organised defense infront of him! and further supporting given the defense vastly improved once he came into the side!

Cech has had his day... a bit too flappy for my liking these days. He doesn't even get many shots at him as Chavs are very solid defensively... wasn't it 1 shot 1 goal in the semi final v Barca? ;)

No but seriously Given has had to work hard between the sticks... I reckon Cech is overrated. Give him a team with a sh*te defence and you'll see how poo he is... you can tell by the amount he concedes in international games.

Bergkamp said:
bluebean said:
theres only cech who you could argue is better than given, he was outstanding and that with a poorly organised defense infront of him! and further supporting given the defense vastly improved once he came into the side!

Cech has had his day... a bit too flappy for my liking these days. He doesn't even get many shots at him as Chavs are very solid defensively... wasn't it 1 shot 1 goal in the semi final v Barca? ;)

No but seriously Given has had to work hard between the sticks... I reckon Cech is overrated. Give him a team with a sh*te defence and you'll see how poo he is... you can tell by the amount he concedes in international games.

Yeh but no keeper in the world would of saved that shot, it was rifled in.

oh, and has he signed yet?

MEN state he has missed the plane to get to SA but im sure i read we dont leave until this afternoon?

the--dud said:
I wonder if Arsenal attracts so many moron kiddie-fans because they keep signing kids? Really does seem to be the most immature and fan-boyish of all the fan bases in the EPL doesn't it?

Although 'Bergkamp' here seems to be sensible enough, suspect he was a fan before Wenger arrived ;)

Yeah unfortunately the invincibles season means we got quite a few "new" fans. You'll get them soon enough and so I don't need to explain my frustrations at them... you'll feel them soon enough!! :)

Most of the kids on the net have grown up knowing only Wenger... I almost fell asleep during a George Graham match once... think it was Oldham away...

Arsenal_dj said:
Bergkamp is not an Arsenal fan!!

1) I am far from bitter about this transfer beleive me
2) I dont appreciate getting attcked for giving my opinion

well give it on another board.

how do you know Bergkamp is not a gooner.

oh and your opinion means jack s*$t on here.

sorry guys that im not really sticking to your advice. cant help it. im not an argumentative person but this fella get right up my nose.

mods can we just ban these dick head arsenal fans (some of them are alright )? some are just on here to cause trrouble and its getting seriously boring now !
same for the chelski ones

Young_Kenny_The_Blue said:
thanks for the back-up. i like your way better. i wanted to try the calm approach so he might go away. i dont mind talkin to other fans but its those with no clue about football and clearly more interest in our club than there own that i can't stand

Click on his profile on his post and just use the Foe button then you dont see his posts, It is true that you could write what he appears to know about football on the back of a postage stamp with a very thick pen but I dont think he has insulted anyone with personal abuse (could be wrong as I blocked him long ago) so calling for a ban because he gets on your tits is going to take longer than just blocking him yourself.
(Just a friendly tip Kenny)

svennis pennis said:
Bergkamp said:
bluebean said:

Yeh but no keeper in the world would of saved that shot, it was rifled in.

oh, and has he signed yet?

MEN state he has missed the plane to get to SA but im sure i read we dont leave until this afternoon?
i thought we left 9.30 this morning mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.